Monday, January 31, 2011

HAPPY? NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION(s)

It's January 31, 2011!

I've given myself a one month grace period, and I have stuck with my decision.

This will be simple and to the point and I'm using this Post to get it over with. 

I'm making a pronouncement!

I hereby...
commit
to committing
to my commitment
to my...

Resolution(s) for 2011!                       

And My Resolution Is.....


ORGANIZE






and




PAELLA


(Okay!  I have two.)


I have now reached the Triple-A's...the Adult A.D.D.Age.

So... one word...no compound sentences. 

EXAMPLES:

2009: Year of "YES"
I committed...'til death do us part!


Success:  I traveled, had new experiences, helped friends, earned extra money, met new people, and lifted my spirits.

2010: Year of "DISCIPLINE"
I committed...'til death do us part!




Success: I kept a clean home, got fit, kept on schedule, ate well, crossed off lists, read more books, got more sleep, and lifted my spirits.

So while I continue to say YES, and I continue to practice DISCIPLINE, I add two more this year to the list....

2011: Year of "ORGANIZE" and "PAELLA"
I have committed...'til death do us part.
TBD

ORGANIZE

Organize files
Organize drawers
Organize cupboards
Organize pictures 
Organize clothing
Organize music
Etc.

Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted!

PAELLA

January Paella
February Paella
March Paella
April Paella
May Paella
June Paella
July Paella
Camping Paella
September Paella
October Paella
November Paella
Christmas Paella

12 months, 12 Paellas.
Wish me luck!  I'll keep you posted!

Simple enough?

Tomorrow is February.  Are you ready to make your resolution pronouncement?  I dare you!

Ciao for now!
k

2 comments:

  1. Love it, especially the Paella part! When I went to Spain a few years ago we ate Paella every day it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete